High Protein Fried Fish Wrap Recipe
This high protein fried fish wrap recipe is a delicious and healthy lunch option. Made with crispy fried fish, fresh vegetables, and a creamy sauce, it’s a satisfying meal that’s easy to make.
High Protein Fried Fish Wrap Ingredients
- 4 fish fillets (tilapia, cod, or other white fish)
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 4 large whole wheat tortillas
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup sliced cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion
High Protein Fried Fish Wrap Instructions
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In a shallow dish, mix together the flour, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Beat the eggs in a separate shallow dish.
- Place the panko bread crumbs in a third shallow dish.
- Dip each fish fillet in the flour mixture, then in the beaten eggs, and then in the panko bread crumbs, pressing the crumbs onto the fish to adhere.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add enough oil to coat the bottom of the skillet.
- Fry the fish fillets for 2-3 minutes on each side, until golden brown and crispy.
- Transfer the fish fillets to a baking sheet and bake for 5-7 minutes, until cooked through.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, Greek yogurt, dill, and lemon juice.
- To assemble the wraps, spread some of the sauce onto each tortilla, then top with shredded lettuce, sliced cherry tomatoes, sliced red onion, and a fried fish fillet.
- Roll up the tortillas tightly and serve.
Macro Nutrient Breakdown (per serving):
- Calories: 450
- Fat: 15g
- Carbohydrates: 48g
- Protein: 30g
- Author: Chris
- User rating: 4.8 stars (of 15 reviews)
- Recipe name: High Protein Fried Fish Wrap