High Protein Beef Stir Fry Recipe
Enjoy a protein-packed meal with this delicious high protein beef stir fry recipe. Tender beef strips, crisp vegetables, and a savory sauce come together to create a flavorful and nutritious dish.
High Protein Beef Stir Fry Ingredients
- 1 lb beef sirloin, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1-inch piece of ginger, grated
- 1 bell pepper, sliced
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 1/2 cup snap peas
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional garnish: sliced green onions, sesame seeds
High Protein Beef Stir Fry Instructions
- In a bowl, combine the soy sauce, oyster sauce, and cornstarch. Stir until the cornstarch is dissolved.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet or wok over high heat.
- Add the minced garlic and grated ginger, and stir-fry for about 30 seconds until fragrant.
- Add the beef slices and cook for 2-3 minutes until browned. Remove the beef from the skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet, add the bell pepper, broccoli, carrot, and snap peas. Stir-fry for 3-4 minutes until the vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Return the beef to the skillet and pour in the sauce mixture. Stir-fry for another 2-3 minutes until the sauce thickens and coats the beef and vegetables.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with sliced green onions and sesame seeds, if desired.
- Serve the high protein beef stir fry hot over steamed rice or noodles.
Macro Nutrient Breakdown (4 servings):
- Protein: 25g
- Fat: 12g
- Carbohydrates: 15g
- Calories: 280
- Author: Chris
- User rating: 4.9 stars (of 14 reviews)
- Recipe name: High Protein Beef Stir Fry