High Protein Tuna Salad with Greek Yogurt Recipe
Don’t settle for a boring lunch! Try this high protein tuna salad for a satisfying and healthy meal. With 40g of protein per serving and packed with essential nutrients, it’s the perfect way to fuel your day. Don’t forget to add some whole wheat pita or lettuce leaves for an extra boost of fiber!
High Protein Tuna Salad with Greek Yogurt Ingredients
- 2 cans of tuna, drained
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped dill pickles
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Whole wheat pita or lettuce leaves, for serving
High Protein Tuna Salad with Greek Yogurt Instructions
- In a bowl, combine the tuna, Greek yogurt, red onion, celery, dill pickles, dijon mustard, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Mix until well combined.
- Serve the tuna salad in a whole wheat pita or wrapped in lettuce leaves for a low-carb option.
Macro Nutrient Breakdown (per serving):
- Calories: 300
- Protein: 40g
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Fat: 8g
- Fiber: 4g
- Author: Chris
- User rating: 5 stars (of 4 reviews)
- Recipe name: High Protein Tuna Salad with Greek Yogurt Recipe