High Protein Ham and Cheese Sandwich Recipe
This high protein ham and cheese sandwich is perfect for a satisfying and protein-packed lunch. It’s easy to make and packed with delicious flavors that will leave you feeling satisfied and energized.
High Protein Ham and Cheese Sandwich Ingredients
- 2 slices whole grain bread
- 2 slices ham
- 2 slices low-fat cheese
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup lettuce leaves
- Salt and pepper, to taste
High Protein Ham and Cheese Sandwich Instructions
- Preheat a pan or griddle over medium heat.
- Spread the mustard and mayonnaise on one side of each bread slice.
- Place a slice of cheese on one slice of bread, followed by a slice of ham, then another slice of cheese. Top with the other slice of bread.
- Place the sandwich on the preheated pan or griddle and cook until the cheese is melted and the bread is toasted, about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Once the sandwich is cooked, add lettuce leaves, salt, and pepper as desired. Cut the sandwich in half and serve.
Macro Nutrient Breakdown (per serving):
- Calories: 375
- Protein: 29g
- Carbohydrates: 28g
- Fat: 15g
- Author: Chris
- User rating: 4.9 stars (of 6 reviews)
- Recipe name: High Protein Ham And Cheese Sandwich