High Protein Chicken Noodle Stir-Fry Recipe
This high protein chicken noodle stir-fry is easy to prepare and is perfect for a weeknight dinner. Made with egg noodles, chicken breast, and a variety of veggies, it’s a delicious and healthy meal that’s packed with protein.
High Protein Chicken Noodle Stir-Fry Ingredients
- 8 oz egg noodles
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast, sliced into thin strips
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup sliced bell peppers
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1 cup sliced snow peas
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- Salt and pepper, to taste
High Protein Chicken Noodle Stir-Fry Instructions
- Cook the egg noodles according to the package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet or wok, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the sliced chicken breast and cook until browned and cooked through, about 5-7 minutes.
- Add the sliced mushrooms, bell peppers, carrots, snow peas, garlic, ginger, salt, and pepper to the skillet. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are tender, about 8-10 minutes.
- Add the cooked egg noodles to the skillet and pour the soy sauce over everything. Toss until everything is evenly coated with sauce.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
- Author: Chris
- User rating: 4.8 stars (of 6 reviews)
- Recipe name: High Protein Chicken Noodle Stir-fry
Macro Nutrient Breakdown (per serving):
- Calories: 450
- Protein: 38g
- Carbohydrates: 50g
- Fat: 12g
- Fiber: 6g