High Protein Mince Beef Wrap Recipe
Looking for a quick and easy high protein lunch idea? If you’re someone who is always on the go, try this delicious wrap recipe made with savory mince beef and packed with protein.
High Protein Mince Beef Wrap Ingredients
- 1/2 lb. mince beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 large whole grain wraps
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped lettuce
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
High Protein Mince Beef Wrap Instructions
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown the mince beef with the onion, bell pepper, and garlic. Drain any excess fat.
- Add the cumin, smoked paprika, salt, and pepper to the skillet and stir to combine.
- To assemble the wraps, place a wrap on a flat surface and sprinkle half of the cheese over the wrap. Add half of the mince beef mixture, followed by half of the lettuce, tomato, and cilantro. Roll the wrap tightly and cut in half. Repeat with the second wrap.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Macro Nutrient Breakdown (per serving):
- Calories: 453
- Protein: 29g
- Fat: 20g
- Carbohydrates: 35g
- Author: Chris
- User rating: 5 stars (of 8 reviews)
- Recipe name: High Protein Mince Beef Wrap