High Protein Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe
This High Protein Chicken Noodle Soup is a comforting and satisfying dish that is perfect for a cold winter day. Packed with protein and nutrients, this soup is easy to make and will keep you feeling full and energized for hours. It’s also a versatile dish which is great to whip together when you have tons of leftover ingredients.
High Protein Chicken Noodle Soup Ingredients
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 2 celery stalks, sliced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- 8 ounces egg noodles
- Salt and pepper to taste
High Protein Chicken Noodle Soup Instructions
- In a large pot, sauté the onion and garlic in olive oil until fragrant.
- Add the chicken broth, carrots, celery, thyme, and bay leaf to the pot and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and let the soup simmer for 10-15 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
- Add the cooked chicken and egg noodles to the pot and simmer for an additional 5-7 minutes or until the noodles are cooked.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Macro Nutrient Breakdown (per serving):
- Calories: 360
- Protein: 38g
- Carbohydrates: 30g
- Fat: 9g
- Fiber: 3g
- Author: Chris
- User rating: 5 stars (of 7 reviews)
- Recipe name: High Protein Chicken Noodle Soup