High Protein Cauliflower Fried Rice Recipe
This high protein cauliflower fried rice recipe is a delicious and nutritious alternative to traditional fried rice. Packed with protein-rich ingredients and cauliflower rice, it’s a healthy and satisfying meal option.
High Protein Cauliflower Fried Rice Ingredients
- 1 head of cauliflower, riced
- 1 cup cooked chicken breast, diced
- 1/2 cup cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup frozen peas and carrots
- 1/2 cup diced bell peppers
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional toppings: chopped green onions, sesame seeds
High Protein Cauliflower Fried Rice Instructions
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet or wok over medium heat.
- Add diced onion, minced garlic, and diced bell peppers to the skillet. Sauté until the vegetables are tender.
- Push the vegetables to one side of the skillet and add the beaten eggs to the other side. Scramble the eggs until cooked through.
- Add the diced chicken breast and cooked shrimp to the skillet. Stir-fry for 2-3 minutes until heated through.
- Add the frozen peas and carrots to the skillet and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower rice to the skillet and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes until the cauliflower is tender.
- Drizzle the low-sodium soy sauce and sesame oil over the cauliflower fried rice. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Stir well to combine all the ingredients.
- Remove from heat and garnish with chopped green onions and sesame seeds if desired.
- Serve the high protein cauliflower fried rice hot and enjoy!
Macro Nutrient Breakdown (per serving):
- Protein: 30g
- Fat: 12g
- Carbohydrates: 16g
- Calories: 276
- Author: Chris
- User rating: 4.8 stars (of 10 reviews)
- Recipe name: High Protein Cauliflower Fried Rice